Scheduling Assistant in OWA is not showing the GAL in Exchange Server 2013 RTM

Scheduling Assistant is not showing the Global Address List (GAL) information when scheduling meeting using OWA (Outlook Web App) in exchange server 2013 RTM version, not like the way it use to work in exchange server 2010. In exchange server 2010 when you click on Scheduling Assistant in OWA it gives the entire Global Address List (GAL) to choose the user from it.

This is how it looks in OWA when you click on Scheduling Assistance in exchange server 2010.


Now I am creating new event using OWA and the mailbox is on exchange server 2013 RTM.


Click on new event

Now when I click on Scheduling Assistant I should see all the mail enabled object in the GAL, in other words, entire GAL. But unfortunately I don't see it, I just see my self and nothing else.


If I want to add the Attendees into the event (Meeting) I will have to do it manually by typing there name in Add Attendees box. Which is weird, as it works fine in exchange 2010 and I get to see the entire Global Address List (GAL).



I don't know why it's behaving like this, which it shouldn't be, or am I missing something!. I will check the same thing in Outlook and will update the article. I am still looking into the issue with OWA and will update the article in few days if I come across with anything.

Till then...

Cheers,

Leave a Reply

EXCHANGE RANGER